The most common health issues that women face and that we routinely help with include: an elevated risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke and diseases related to fatty buildups in artery walls (collectively referred to as Metabolic Syndrome), changes in menstrual cycles, menopause, prenatal and postnatal care and fertility concerns.
Metabolic syndrome occurs when you have three or more of the following measurements:
- Waist Circumference > 35 Inches
- Triglycerides > 150 mg/dL
- HDL Cholesterol > 50 mg/dL
- Blood Pressure > 130/85 mm Hg
- Fasting Glucose > 100 mg/dL