The most common health issues that women face and that we routinely help with include: an elevated risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke and diseases related to fatty buildups in artery walls (collectively referred to as Metabolic Syndrome), changes in menstrual cycles, menopause, prenatal and postnatal care and fertility concerns.
Metabolic syndrome occurs when you have three or more of the following measurements:
- Waist Circumference > 35 Inches
- Triglycerides > 150 mg/dL
- HDL Cholesterol > 50 mg/dL
- Blood Pressure > 130/85 mm Hg
- Fasting Glucose > 100 mg/dL
Next, take this short test:
- Do you suffer from hot flushes, sweating?
- Have you suffered any unusual heart discomfort (unusual awareness of heartbeat, heart skipping, heart racing)?
- Do you have problems with sleep (difficulty in falling asleep, difficulty in sleeping through, waking up early)?
- Have you been feeling down, sad, on the verge of tears or have a lack of drive or experience mood swings?
- Have you been feeling irritable, anxious or panicky?
- Have you suffered from physical or mental exhaustion (general decrease in performance, impaired memory, decrease in concentration, forgetfulness)?
- Are you experiencing sexual problems (change in sexual desire, in sexual activity and satisfaction)?
- Are you suffering bladder problems (difficulty in urinating, increased need to urinate, bladder incontinence)?
- Do you suffer from dryness of vagina (sensation of dryness or burning in the vagina, difficulty with sexual intercourse)?
- Do you have joint and/or muscular discomfort (pain in the joints)?
If you suffer from Metabolic Syndrome or answered yes to five or more of the above questions, it is time to take control of your health and slow the effects of aging and prevent more serious health consequences.
Start today! Book a consultation or better still complete the intake questionnaire below. We will help you feel like you again.